These coins fit our Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames. Each set includes the 2nd 100 sight words from the Fry Sight Words List, which was complied to help children learn to read by presenting them with the most commonly used words in the English language. Some ideas for play:
• Have your child choose a word at random, read it, then place on the board.
• You choose a word, read it to your child, they spell it, then place on the board.
• Use the words to create sentences.
• Sort in alphabetical order.
• Use in combination with our Alphabet Coins to practice spelling.
"Pegged" fits in the Holes Only and Coin Pocket Frames.
"Flat" fits only in the Coin Pocket Frames.
- - - - - - - -
INCLUDES: 100 coins in a kraft storage box.
DIMENSIONS: 1-inch diameter.
MATERIALS: Printed maple wood.