Square Tiles - Numbers Set
- Unit Price
Some activity ideas for this set of 100 tiles include:
• Place them in order from least to greatest (or greatest to least).
• Place only even or odd numbers on the Hundred Frame.
• Place only multiples on the frame--focusing on your times tables (for example, 3, 6, 9, 12, etc).
• Play an addition game with a dice. Start by placing the number 1 on your frame. Roll the dice, add the number to 1, and then place that number tile on the board. Roll again, add the number on the dice to the last number tile, and place the sum number tile on the board. Continue until you reach the end of the frame.
• Play the same game but with subtraction and by starting with the greatest number.
These tiles will fit into the following products:
- - - - - - -
DIMENSIONS: 1 inch square x 1/8 inch thick
INCLUDES: 100 square tiles. (Board NOT included).
MATERIALS: Maple wood printed with ink.