Square Tiles - Multiplication Table 10x10 Set
- Unit Price
This set is for Multiplication (not 1-100 counting). Some activity ideas include:
• Each row shows the number as it skip counts up until a multiple of ten.
• You can use these tiles to create the multiplication chart and then use it for practicing multiplication and division. What is 3 times 5? Place one finger on the 3 at the top of the chart and five at the side. Then follow the row/column towards the middle of the board until your fingers meet and that's the answer!
• Reverse for division by starting with the larger number. What is 63 divided by 7? In the 7 column, find the coin for 63 and which row is it on? That's your answer to 63 divided by 7!
• Remove certain numbers from the board and ask your child what's missing? Then they replace the coins to finish the board.
• Use a row of color all on its own on the board along with wood or wool balls to show the multiples of each number.
These tiles will fit into the following products:
- - - - - - -
DIMENSIONS: 1 inch square x 1/8 inch thick
INCLUDES: 100 square tiles. (Board NOT included).
MATERIALS: Maple wood printed with ink.
PLEASE NOTE: The full color ink will have a freshly printed smell that should dissipate once the tiles are in use and have time to air out. It is like the smell of a photo that has just been printed. If you have a sensitivity to ink smell and prefer the number font be colored instead on a wood background, please email me with that request.