Small Coins - Grammar Set
- Unit Price
BOARD NOT INCLUDED. These coins fit into our Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames. Each set has titles for each word category and words for the categories. Some ideas for play:
• Have your child sort the words into their proper categories.
• Use words for practicing creating sentences with proper grammar. Or set up a sentence for your child with the title coins and let them add words above each title coin.
• Place title coins to label each word in the sentence.
• Learn when to use "a" and "an" and which verbs match which nouns.
• After creating a sentence, copy the words onto paper to practice handwriting, reading, and spelling.
"Pegged" fits in the Holes Only and Coin Pocket Frames.
"Flat" fits only in the Coin Pocket Frames.
- - - - - - - -
INCLUDES: 100 coins in a kraft storage box.
DIMENSIONS: 1-inch diameter.
MATERIALS: Printed maple wood.
----- BOARD NOT INCLUDED. Only used for demonstration. -----