Small Coins - Alphabet Objects
- Unit Price
This collection features cute objects on the front of each tile and the featured letter and name on the backside. Every letter of the alphabet has a group of corresponding pictures. Some ideas for play include:
* Identify beginning letter sounds for each image.
* Sort images into letter groups.
* Use with our Alphabet Coins for spelling the word for each image.
* Use the coins for story-telling ideas! Perhaps the "pig" drove his "train" across the "earth," plucking away at his "guitar." Or maybe choose one image and let your plot go from there, with new images inspiring fresh ideas as you go!
* Sort by colors or whether it is a person, place, thing, or action. Or an animal or object, land or water, food or clothing, etc.
- - - - - - -
The Set of 78 Coins has three images for each letter. For example, the A group will have ant, apple, and anchor.
The Set of 182 Coins has seven images for each letter. For example, the A group will have ant, apple, anchor, astronaut, alligator, acorn, and avocado.
Choose this set for images with the initial letter sound and images with simply the beginning letter (not as directly sound related).
The coins fit in any of the following trays with Coin Pockets:
- - - - - - -
DIMENSIONS: 1 inch diameter x 1/8 inch thick
INCLUDES: 78 to 182 coins. (Boards/Trays/Letter Coins NOT included).
MATERIALS: Maple wood printed with ink.