The only calendar you'll ever need to buy--a magnificent hardwood, heirloom calendar measuring a span of 22 inches wide and weighing in at ten pounds! Large enough to see from across a room, making it ideal for many school situations. The season coins feature Jennifer's own watercolor artwork. Flip the number coin each day to show time progressing forward.
- - - - - - -
* 1 Base (22 x 31.25 inches) - mount on the wall with two screws through the holes under the season and month pieces or can be displayed on our Calendar Stand.
* 2 Magnetic Strips - Weekdays and Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow
* 12 Month Cards (9.25 x 2.75 inches)
* 31 Number Coins (2.5 inches diameter)
* 4 Season Coins (6 inches diameter)
* 12 Reversible Year Number Tiles (1.625 x 2.625 inches)
* 7 Weekday Cards (6 x 1.5 inches)
MATERIALS: Maple Wood. Sealed with a durable lacquer finish. Printed with ink.