This sweet set of 26 coins features adorable animals--one for each letter of the alphabet. Use on their own or with our Hundred Frame--Holes Only (works with pegged coins) or Coin Pockets (works with flat or pegged coins):
- Place in alphabetical order
- Sort consonants and vowels animals
- Pair animal to the Alphabet Coin that is its beginning letter
- Sort into animal classes--mammal, reptile, etc
- Sort into land and water animals
- Count syllables while saying each animal and sort by number of syllables
- With two sets or one Animals Set and one Alphabet Set, play a matching game! Place coins upside down and take turns flipping two over at a time trying to match animal-animal or animal-beginning letter. This is a great way to learn to identify letters. You can do it with uppercase or lowercase.
Set comes with 26 wood coins. Each coin measures 1-inch diameter.
This lovely artwork is created by Rachel from the Etsy shop DoodleAndStitchArt https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DoodleAndStitchArt